Roasted Smoky Cauliflower with Limey Yogurt
- 2 medium cauliflower heads (use different colors if you can find them), stripped of leaves and main stalk chopped off
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus a splash
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried mango powder ( amchoor, found at Indian stores, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested, plus a squeeze of juice
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment.
Break up the cauliflower into evenly sized florets about 1-inch long. You can use a knife to divide the large florets if they don't break easily.
Pour the prepared baking sheet and roast until tender and slightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Recipe courtesy Aarti Sequeira
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell