Smoky Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed, see Cook's Note*
- 1 (12-ounce bag) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated smoked gouda
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the spinach in a strainer and squeeze out as much liquid as possible; set aside.
Chop the artichokes into bite-size chunks.
In a large bowl, add the spinach, artichokes, 1/2 cup Parmesan, gouda, mozzarella, garlic, red pepper flakes, coriander seeds, mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese and mix until combined. Pour into a baking dish, top with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan and bake until the edges are bubbly and light golden brown, about 25 minutes.
Allow the dip to cool slightly before serving with tortilla chips.
*Cook's Note: A quick way to thaw out spinach: microwave for 3 minutes, covered.
Recipe courtesy of Guy Fieri