Abalone Attack (Abalone Poke)
- 1 pound abalone
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 8 Thai peppers, chopped
- Light sprinkle crushed chili flakes
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian salt
- A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Slice the abalone into 1/4-inch slices and put into a pressure cooker for 25 minutes. Put the abalone into a bowl and add the sesame oil, soy sauce, peppers, chili flakes, onions, sesame seeds and salt. Mix well to combine and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.