Acini di Pepe Salad
- 1 1/2 cups acini di pepe pasta, or any small pasta such as orzo
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup finely sliced radicchio
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups basil leaves, torn into large pieces
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta for about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
Toss the pasta with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt. Fold in the tomatoes, pine nuts, radicchio, onion, and basil. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
Serve at room temperature.