Ademas Dos Saute Gourmandise
- 6 cups water
- Freshly ground salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 pound egg noodles
- 3 cups ice water
- 3/4 cup clarified butter
- 4 serrano chiles, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 12 ounces veal tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 12 ounces beef tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 10 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
Bring 6 cups water to boil and season with salt and pepper. Add noodles and cook for 6 minutes. When done, pour in 3 cups ice water to stop boiling. Strain but do not rinse. Cover and let rest.
Meanwhile, heat clarified butter in large pan over low heat. Add chile, garlic, oregano, and bay leaf and cook gently. Strain butter and reserve.
Pour 1/2 clarified butter into frying pan on medium heat. Add veal and pork and season with salt and pepper. Let simmer. Cook on both sides.
In another pan, cook beef in remaining clarified butter over high heat and season with salt and pepper, turning once. Add brandy, flame pan, and add all to pan with veal and pork. To the pan that the beef was cooked in, add mushrooms and stir in 1-ounce fresh butter. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat, then add noodles on top of mushrooms and gently mix the 2 together. Stir in remaining butter.