Adovado Carne (Marinated Strip Steak)
- 1 1/2 cups chili powder (Santa Cruz is prefered)
- 4 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- NEW YORK STRIP:
- 6 (14-ounce) well trimmed New York Strips cut to 2-inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine all ingredients to form a paste.NEW YORK STRIP:
Salt and pepper the meat. Rub liberally with adovado marinade. Grill to desired temperature.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.