- 3 1/2 pounds chicken, cut into quarters and skin removed
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mashed ginger paste
- 2 teaspoons mashed garlic paste
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 3 tablespoons prepared cashew nut paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Wash chicken quarters and dry using a clean cloth or paper towel. Prick chicken all over with a sharp kitchen knife and place in a bowl. Mix lime juice, ginger, garlic, cream, cardamom, cashew nut paste, salt, pepper, and oil together in a medium bowl. Rub chicken all over with lime mixture. Transfer to a baking dish or large shallow bowl and marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Preheat a grill to medium. Grill chicken quarters for about 25 minutes or until fully cooked, turning pieces over halfway through cooking.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.