Crudite with Olive-Creme Fraiche Dip
- 1/2 cup chopped olives
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Crudite of your choice:
- 1 bunch baby carrots, peeled
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, boiled and halved lengthwise
- 1 head fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 to 3 baby zucchini, cut into 3-inch sticks
In a mixing bowl, combine the olives, creme fraiche, and parsley and season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine, then transfer to a small dipping bowl. Serve with an assortment of crudite, of your choice.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.