Flatbread Salad Pizza
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 3 medium roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces mixed winter greens (arugula, radicchio, endive, escarole), rinsed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 4 ounces store-bought flatbread crackers or lavash
- 2 ounces aged pecorino, shaved into paper thin slices
Combine the vinegar, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until salt is dissolved. Whisking constantly, slowly pour in the oil until completely incorporated. Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired.
Pour the dressing on the greens and toss to coat. Put the salad on the flatbread, scatter the cheese on top, and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.