NO RECIPE RECIPE: Spinach and Ricotta Jumbo Shells
- 1 pound jumbo shells pasta
- Good quality ricotta or feta cheese
- Chopped parsley leaves
- Reserved pasta water
- Halved olives, pitted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Shredded mozzarella, for garnish, optional
- Chopped spinach or basil leaves, for garnish, optional
Bring a large pot of heavily salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook according to the manufacturer's directions. Drain and reserve about 3/4 cup of the pasta water.
Return the pot to the stovetop over medium heat. Add the pasta in the pot and stir in the ricotta cheese and parsley to combine. Add the reserved pasta water and the olives and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Remove from the heat and stir in Parmesan and a big drizzle of olive oil. Transfer to a serving bowl or platter and serve immediately with optional garnishes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.