- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- Olive oil, for brushing dough
- 1/2 cup tapenade (olive paste)
- 2 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (6-ounce) jars halved or quartered artichokes
Heat the oven to 425 degrees F and arrange a rack in the middle. Roll out pizza dough into a 1/4-inch -thick rectangle. Using a pastry brush, lightly oil the dough, and, using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, stamp out 22 to 24 rounds.
Transfer rounds to a greased baking sheet. Spread each round with 1 teaspoon tapenade sauce. Top with parmesan and 1 piece artichoke on each pizzette.
Bake until cheese is melted and underside is brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.