- 10 ounces coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated horseradish
- 12 ounces sashimi quality tuna, cubed into medium pieces
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, julienned
- 1 scallion, julienned
In a pot, bring the coconut milk, ginger, and horseradish to a boil and reduce by a quarter. Strain and set aside to cool. In a mixing bowl, combine the tuna, tomato, and coconut sauce. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Place in a serving bowl and garnish with the red onion and scallion.