For the Guava Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 (18-ounce) can guava marmalade
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato salsa
- 4 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
Combine all ingredients and simmer in a large saucepan for 2 hours at very low heat.
For the Pork Loin:
Season pork loin with Adobo and stuff with the garlic cloves. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 18 minutes per pound. When meat is nearly fully cooked, baste with guava glaze and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes. Place on a serving platter.