- 6 cold-water Eastern or Atlantic oysters, recommended regions: Bluepoint (Long Island, NY) or Malpecque (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- 1/2 green apple, brunoised
- 1 ounce apple vodka
- 1 ounce green grape juice
- 2 mint leaves
- 1/4 mango, brunoised
- 1/4 papaya, brunoised
- 1 ounce spiced rum
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 lime, juiced, plus 1 lime, juiced
- 1 roasted plum tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon grated horseradish
- 1 ounce tomato juice
- 1 ounce cachaca (sugar cane-based alcohol)
Within the second set of 2 oysters, divide and combine the diced mango, diced papaya, spiced rum, and juice of 1 lime. Season with sugar.
With a knife roughly chop the roasted tomatoes, then use the side of your knife and the cutting board to smash them into a puree. Within the third set of 2 oysters, divide and combine the roasted plum tomato, horseradish, tomato juice, cachaca, and juice of 1 lime.