- 6 poblanos
- 2 small red onion, sliced thickly
- 6 Roma tomatoes, halved
- Olive oil, for brushing, plus 1/4 cup
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup sweet toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Serving suggestion: cooked fish or chicken
Roast the poblano peppers on a grill. Clean the peppers of skin and seeds.
Brush the onions and tomatoes with a little olive oil, season them with salt and pepper and grill until well marked on both sides, once done set aside.
Dice the poblanos, onion, and tomatoes to a medium size dice.