- 1 (40-ounce) can yams, drained
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups caramel popcorn, coarsely ground and kernels discarded
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
With an electric mixer, beat yams, pineapple, and cinnamon until smooth. Pour into a greased casserole pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle on top. Bake 20 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Serve warm.