- 1 pie crust (for double crust 9-inch pie)
- 1 1/3 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup halved pecans
- 1 cup white chocolate or vanilla flavored chips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Roll out the bottom crust and arrange in a 9-inch pie pan. Layer cranberries, pecans and chips in the crust-lined pan. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Add brown sugar, syrup, flour, and orange peel and blend well. Pour over cranberry mixture. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is set in center. Cover with spray-coated foil after 25 minutes of baking. Cool completely, approximately 2 hours. If desired, serve with whipped cream. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representations as to the results.