- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen broccoli
- 1 (8-ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound beef hot dogs, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook broccoli according to package directions; set aside. Cook egg noodles according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
In a 9-by 13-inch baking dish, spread broccoli evenly across the bottom and top with egg noodles. In a large mixing bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, cheese, and hot dogs. Mix well and pour mixture over noodles. Cover dish with foil and bake until heated through and bubbly, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle top with bacon and bake just until bacon is heated, about 5 to 10 minutes.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.