- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 cup well drained sauerkraut
- 1 cup corned beef (chopped finely or dried chipped beef)
Thoroughly mix all ingredients together and refrigerate overnight. Serve with rye or pumpernickel cocktail bread or crackers.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.