All-Bran Chicken Roulades
- 1 pound thin-sliced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In large skillet cook onion in butter over medium heat about 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir in Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal, broth, lime juice, cilantro and lime peel.
3. Spread cereal mixture on one side of each chicken piece. Tightly roll up. Place, seam side down, in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. For food safety, internal temperature of the chicken should reach at least 165 degrees F. Diagonally cut into thick slices. Arrange on serving plates.
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com.
®, ™, © 2010 Kellogg NA Co.
Serving Size 1/4 Recipe (112g)
Calories 150, Calories From Fat 60, Total Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 250mg, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g,
Protein 18g, Vitamin A 6 percent, Vitamin C 6 percent, Calcium 2 percent, Iron 8 percent
More Recipes and Ideas:
Skillet Chicken with Rhubarb and Onions, Orange Chicken Scaloppine and Sunburst Squash Escabeche with Roasted Pepper Puree, Tropical Chicken Patties, Oven Fried Chicken Recipes, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes, Jerk Chicken Recipes, Chicken, Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.