1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Place butter spread, egg, sugar, milk and almond extract into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
3. Select Variable 1.
4. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4 or 5.
5. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until ingredients are creamed. Remove the lid plug.
6. Add flours, salt, baking soda and almonds.
7. Blend for 10-15 seconds or until well mixed, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
8. Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet.
9. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.