1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread almonds in one layer on ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Set aside.
2. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness; cut in half. Marinate overnight in white wine.
3. In skillet, saute mushrooms in 1/4 cup butter; about 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, parsley and lemon juice; saute 2 to 3 minutes. Add toasted slivered almonds.
4. Remove chicken breasts from marinade; pat dry and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper. Place 1/3 cup of mushroom mixture on each chicken breast half. Fold in sides and roll.
5. Secure to hold with toothpick or skewer. Chill 1 hour.
6. Add 2/3 cup almonds to a food processor or coffee grinder. Pulse until finely ground. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to avoid lumps. Set aside in dish.
7. Dredge rolled chicken in flour, dip in egg, then in ground almonds. Place in casserole; pour 1/2 cup melted butter over breasts.
8. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and coating is crispy brown.
Recipe courtesy of Fisher® Nuts