- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 3 limes, juiced and strained
- 3 papayas, peeled, seeded, and small diced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced candied ginger
- 2 tablespoons chiffonade fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
In a small saucepot combine the sugar and water, and cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Pour into a bowl containing the lemon and lime juice. Add the papaya, candied ginger, and mint. In a separate bowl toss raspberries and blackberries.
Place papaya mixture into each serving bowl. In the center place a spoonful of mixed berries and garnish with lemon zest.