- 4 ounces (about 2 quarts) Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Wash and dry the parsley. Pick the leaves, and set aside. Discard the stems.
In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, zest, walnut oil, sesame oil, honey, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add the parsley and sesame seeds and toss to combine. Allow the salad to sit for at least 30 minutes before serving so that flavors meld.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown, 2003