Roasted Edamame Salad
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen shelled edamame, about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels, about 2 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup finely diced scallion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the edamame, corn, scallion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper into a 13 by 9 metal pan and stir to combine. Place on the middle rack of the oven and roast for 10 to 15 minutes, just until the edamame begins to brown. Remove from the oven and place in the refrigerator until completely cool, approximately 30 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Alton Brown, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee