- 4 1/2 ounces all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and/or allspice
- 6 ounces almonds, chopped and toasted
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, room temperature
Whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Add the butter and use your fingers to lightly knead into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly and the butter is well incorporated.
Use to top muffins, quick breads, crisps or ice cream. Store in an airtight container, in the refrigerator, for up to a month.