Roasted Baby Carrots and Parsnips with Wilted Radicchio
- 2 bunches baby carrots, peeled and tops removed
- 4 parsnips, peeled and cut lengthwise to the same size as the carrots
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large head radicchio, cut into eighths
- 1 bunch fresh chives, cut into 2-inch lengths
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Toss the carrots and parsnips with olive oil, salt, the honey and cayenne. Put them on a sheet tray and roast for 20 to 25 minutes.
Combine the carrots, parsnips and radicchio and toss with the chives. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell