- 6 ounces salmon, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 tablespoon chives, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cornichons
- 1 tablespoon dill, fronds picked and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- Zest of 1 lemon, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 baguette, cut on the bias into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup baby arugula
Special Equipment: 3-inch ring mold
Combine the salmon, chives, cornichons, dill, mustard, onions and lemon zest in a medium bowl and season with salt. Chill until ready to use.
Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
Rub the baguette slices with the garlic, and then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Grill the bread until toasted and slightly charred.
Lightly dress the arugula with olive oil and season with salt.
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay