Ants On a Tree
- Vegetable oil
- 3 ounces ground pork
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 ounces shredded or thinly cut cabbage
- 3 ounces shredded or thinly cut carrots
- 5 ounces rehydrated thin mung bean noodles
- 1/3 cup premium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sugar, brown or white
- 1/2 teaspoon minced skinless ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
Heat a pan with some oil over medium heat. Add the pork and garlic to the pan and cook until the flavor permeates and the pork browns. Then turn the heat to medium-high, add the cabbage and carrots, and stir-fry until the vegetables soften. Next, add the noodles, soy sauce, onions, sugar, ginger and pepper, and continue to stir-fry until all of the ingredients are mixed and the entire dish is coated with soy sauce. You will know when it is done is when the whole dish is steaming hot, light brown and the noodles are transparent with a shiny glaze.
To assemble, use cooking tongs to hold and twist the stir-fry and transfer on to a platter.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.