- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 2 to 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 8 medium fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh nasturtium flowers, optional
- Warm corn tortillas
In a small bowl with a fork, mash goat cheese with enough cream to make a spreadable consistency. Add basil, green onion, garlic, and salt, to taste. Mix well. Garnish with fresh nasturtium flowers, if available, and serve with warm tortillas alongside. To eat, spread a few spoonfuls of goat cheese mixture inside a tortilla and roll up.