- ¼ cup (60 ml) cool water
- 4 (908 g) medium to large apples, seeded and cut into large pieces
- 2 double layer cheese cloths
1. Place water and apples into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
4. Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to push apples into the blades until pureed.
5. If desired, transfer puree to a bowl lined with cheesecloth set atop a bowl and twist until juice is extracted.
6. Allow to strain about 10 minutes.
For the best flavor, combine two or more apple varieties.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.