- 4 (680 g) apples, seeded, quartered, with or without peel
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 for chunky or Variable 5 for a pureed consistency.
4. Blend for 10-20 seconds or until apples are chunky or pureed, using the tamper to press the apples into the blades.
This recipe has been written for the Vitamix 5200 with Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.
Dietary Interest: vegetarian, low cholesterol, low fat, low sodium, no added sugar, raw foods, vegan