Berry Rum Punch
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) coconut rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) light rum
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) simple syrup
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- Ice, as needed
- Soda water
- 1 slice strawberry for garnish
Blend the mixed fruit, coconut rum, light rum, simple syrup, and lime juice in a large shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and pour over a glass full of ice. Top with a splash of soda water and garnish with strawberry slice.
Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Aria Kagan