- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups sliced green cabbage
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Grilled hot dogs of your choice, on a bun
In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, mayonnaise, sugar, red wine vinegar, and apple cider vinegar. Stir in the cabbage and toss to coat. Season the cabbage with salt, and pepper, to taste.
Serve the slaw on top of a grilled hot dog, or as a side dish for hot dogs, burgers, or grilled chicken.
Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.