Artichoke 'n Bacon Crescent Squares
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flaky dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 jars (6 to 7 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup seeded diced plum (Roma) tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Unroll both cans of dough. Place in ungreased 15 x 10x 1-inch pan, long sides overlapping to fit pan. Press in bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and mayonnaise with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
1 Appetizer: Calories 100 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 210mg; Potassium 75mg; Total Carbohydrate 8g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Soluble Fiber 0g, Insoluble Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g); Protein 2g
Thank you! your flag was submitted.