- 1 (12-ounce) can quartered artichokes
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 -ounce whole coriander seeds
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 loaf baguette, sliced 1/2-inch thick, brushed with a mixture of olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, rosemary, and thyme
- Garlic Aioli, recipe follows
- Quartered, marinated artichoke hearts, for garnish
- 1 roasted red pepper, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 -ounce fresh basil leaves, very thinly sliced
Preheat the oven broiler and spread the bread slices onto a baking sheet. Broil the bread slices until they are toasted. Spread the sliced bread generously with Garlic Aioli, top with a marinated artichoke, a strip of red pepper, and then sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.
1 tablespoon Thai chili-garlic sauce (recommended: Sriracha)
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
In a blender or food processor, combine the eggs, chili-garlic sauce, lemon juice, and garlic. Pulse until well mixed, and then slowly pour in the olive oil and continue processing until the mixture is thick and creamy. Season, to taste, with salt.
Professional Recipe: This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.