21. Crunchy Chickpeas Cook a 15-ounce can drained chickpeas in an ovenproof skillet with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon each cumin and smoked paprika, 2 minutes. Season with salt, then bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees F.
22. Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks Beat 1/2 cup softened cream cheese with 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar until smooth. Spread onto strips of refrigerated breadstick dough. Twist and stretch into 12-inch sticks and bake as the dough label directs. Brush with melted butter.
23. Black Bean Hummus Puree a 15-ounce can drained black beans with 1 garlic clove, 2 tablespoons each lemon juice and tahini, and 1 teaspoon cumin; add water if needed. Season with salt. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
24. Edamame Hummus Make Black Bean Hummus (No. 23), but substitute 1 cup cooked shelled edamame for the beans. Add 1 teaspoon sesame oil and top with sesame seeds. Serve with rice crackers.
25. White Bean Hummus Make Black Bean Hummus (No. 23), but substitute white beans for the black beans and add 1/2 cup chopped scallions. Serve with pita or breadsticks.
26. Nutty Pretzel Wands Spread peanut butter on the top few inches of pretzel rods. Roll in chopped peanuts and/or dried fruit.
27. Apple Moons Slice an apple into crescents. Spread with peanut or almond butter and press granola on top.
28. Crackerwiches Spread peanut butter on saltines. Top with thin strawberry slices. Drizzle with honey and top each with another saltine.
29. Smoky Pretzel Mix Melt 1/2 stick butter with 3 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne. Toss with 3 cups mini pretzels and 2 cups mixed nuts. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees F, stirring.
30. Artichoke-Pesto Bites Mix 1/2 cup each ricotta, chopped artichoke hearts and pesto with 1/4 cup grated parmesan, and salt and pepper. Spread on focaccia and top with mozzarella. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.