31. Bacon Shrimp Scampi Cook 4 chopped bacon slices in an ovenproof skillet; remove, leaving the drippings in the pan. Melt 2 tablespoons butter with the drippings. Add 1 pound butterflied shrimp and 3 sliced garlic cloves; cook 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup white wine; cook 3 minutes. Top with the bacon, 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs and some chopped parsley. Broil until browned.
32. Bacon Crab Cakes Combine 8 ounces crabmeat, 8 chopped cooked bacon slices, 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs, 1 large egg, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon mustard. Form into small patties; cook in a hot oiled skillet, 3 minutes per side. Serve with tartar sauce.
33. Bacon-Stuffed Clams Cook 3 chopped bacon slices until crisp; stir in 1/2 cup breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons each butter, chopped parsley and scallions. Mound onto 24 littleneck clams on the half shell. Bake at 450 degrees F, 8 minutes.
34. Bacon-Chicken Skewers Marinate 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs (cut into chunks) in 2 tablespoons each balsamic vinegar and honey, 1 hour. Wrap with bacon; thread onto skewers. Brush with the marinade. Bake at 400 degrees F, 40 minutes.
35. Pigs on a Log Top celery with peanut butter, chopped cooked bacon and raisins.
36. Bacon-Taleggio Pears Top pear slices with Taleggio cheese, sour cream and chopped cooked bacon; drizzle with honey.
37. Bacon-Brie Toast Mix 2 tablespoons apricot preserves with 1 teaspoon chopped pickled jalapeños. Top toasted pumpernickel cocktail bread with sautéed sliced Canadian bacon, brie and the apricot sauce.
38. Mini Bacon Grilled Cheese Spread baguette slices with mustard; sandwich with grated cheddar and cooked chopped bacon. Cook in a hot buttered skillet until golden.
39. Spanish Bacon Tortilla Cook 6 chopped bacon slices in a 10-inch nonstick ovenproof skillet; remove, leaving the drippings in the pan. Add 2 thinly sliced peeled potatoes and 1 small sliced onion; cook 10 minutes. Add 8 beaten eggs and the bacon. Bake at 375 degrees F, 15 minutes; slice.
40. Bacon-Lettuce Wraps Cook 8 chopped bacon slices until crisp; remove, leaving the drippings in the pan. Add 8 ounces chopped shiitake mushroom caps; cook 2 minutes. Add 1 cup chopped water chestnuts and 1/2 cup chopped carrots; cook 5 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup hoisin sauce and the bacon. Serve in Bibb lettuce leaves.