1. Ricotta-Honey Sandwich: Mix 2 tablespoons ricotta with 1/8 teaspoon lemon zest. Spread on 1 piece toasted country bread, drizzle with 1 to 2 teaspoons honey and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts or pistachios. Top with another piece of toast.
2. Sausage-Apple Biscuit: Spread a split buttermilk biscuit with apple butter and sandwich with a cooked sausage patty.
3. Bacon and Egg Biscuit: Sandwich 1 scrambled egg, a dash of hot sauce, 2 slices cooked bacon, salt, pepper and 1 slice American cheese on a toasted split buttermilk biscuit.
4. Deli Breakfast Sandwich: Spread 1 tablespoon prepared olive salad on the bottom of a toasted split kaiser roll. Sandwich with 1 scrambled egg, 2 slices each salami and mortadella, and more olive salad.
5. Pear and Brie Croissant: Spread 1 tablespoon apple butter on a split almond croissant. Sandwich with thin slices of pear and brie.
6. Cinnamon-Raisin Oatmeal: Combine 1/2 cup plain instant oatmeal, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/4 cup raisins and a pinch of salt in a mug. Add 1 cup boiling water and sprinkle with cinnamon. Let sit 5 minutes, then stir.
7. Coconut-Raisin Oatmeal: Make Cinnamon-Raisin Oatmeal (No. 6), adding 2 tablespoons toasted shredded coconut with the raisins and replacing the water with coconut water.
8. Cranberry-Apple Oatmeal: Make Cinnamon-Raisin Oatmeal (No. 6), replacing the raisins with dried cranberries and half of the water with apple cider.
9. Pancake Cones: Make thin 6-inch pancakes using your favorite pancake mix. Spoon a few tablespoons cottage cheese and 1 tablespoon jam onto each one. Roll into cones.
10. Maple Toast Sticks: Cut 1 slice Texas toast into sticks. Mix 1 tablespoon each melted butter and maple syrup and 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon and vanilla. Brush on the bread and toast in the oven.