31. Butterscotch Blondies: Make Blondies (No. 27), replacing 1/2 cup of the flour with 1 cup quick-cooking oats and the chocolate chips with butterscotch chips; omit the nuts.
32. White Chocolate Blondies: Make Blondies (No. 27), replacing the chocolate chips with white chocolate chips and the walnuts with chopped macadamia nuts.
33. White Chocolate–Nut Bars: Melt 8 ounces chopped white chocolate and 1 stick butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring. Off the heat, whisk in 2/3 cup light brown sugar; cool slightly. Whisk in 5 eggs, 1 1/3 cups flour, 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread in the pan; top with chopped pecans. Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
34. Marble Brownies: Make Fudgy Brownie batter(No. 11); pour into the pan. Make half of the recipe for Blondies (No. 27) and dollop over the brownie batter; swirl with a knife and bake.
35. Blondie Candy Pie: Make Blondies (No. 27) in a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. Bake 25 minutes, then top with 1/2 cup each white chocolate chips, Reese's Pieces, M&M's and chopped Oreos. Bake 15 more minutes.
36. PB&J Bars: Make Blondie batter (No. 27), omitting the chocolate chips and replacing the walnuts with chopped peanuts. Spread in the pan; dollop with 1/2 cup grape jelly and swirl. Bake 50 minutes.
37. Flourless Fudgy Brownies: Beat 2 eggs and 1 cup each almond butter and agave nectar until smooth, then beat in 1/3 cup cocoa powder and 1/2 teaspoon each baking soda, vanilla and salt. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Spread in a 9-inch-square pan and bake at 375 degrees F, 35 minutes.
38. Flourless Cakey Brownies: Beat 8 ounces melted semisweet chocolate, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon each cocoa powder and brewed coffee, 3 tablespoons cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and vanilla. Bake in an 8-inch-square pan at 350 degrees F, 40 minutes.
39. Butterless Brownies: Soak 3/4 cup prunes in 1/4 cup warm apple juice, 30 minutes; puree with 1/2 cup water. Whisk 1 3/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon each salt and baking powder in a bowl. Simmer 2 1/2 cups brown sugar and 1/2 cup water in a saucepan. Off the heat, whisk in 6 ounces chopped bittersweet chocolate; cool slightly. Whisk in the prune puree and 4 eggs, one at a time; stir in the flour mixture. Spread in the pan and bake 35 to 40 minutes.
40. Low-Fat Brownies: Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon baking soda in a bowl. Bring 2 cups dark brown sugar, 1/2 stick butter, 3 tablespoons brewed coffee and 3/4 cup water to a simmer in a saucepan. Off the heat, whisk in 8 ounces chopped semisweet chocolate; cool slightly. Whisk in 3 eggs and 1 tablespoon vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture. Spread in the pan; bake 35 to 40 minutes.