11. Alla Vodka: Make Basic Sauteed Chicken (No. 1); remove to a plate. Add 3 sliced garlic cloves and 1 tablespoon butter to the drippings; cook 1 minute. Add 2 cups canned crushed tomatoes, 1/2 cup cream and 1/4 cup vodka; simmer 5 minutes. Pour over the chicken and top with chopped basil.
12. Breaded: Pound 4 small chicken breasts until 1/2 inch thick; season with salt. Dredge in flour, dip in 2 beaten eggs, then dredge in breadcrumbs. Cook in 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat until golden, 3 minutes per side; drain on paper towels. Season with salt.
13. Cornflake: Make Breaded Chicken (No. 12), swapping 2 cups crushed cornflakes mixed with 1 teaspoon paprika for the breadcrumbs. Cook only 2 minutes per side.
14. Parmesan: Make Breaded Chicken (No. 12), mixing the breadcrumbs with equal parts grated Parmesan. Arrange the cooked chicken in a baking dish; top with 2 cups marinara sauce, 1 cup grated mozzarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan. Bake at 425 degrees F, 15 minutes.
15. Gravy-Topped: Make Breaded Chicken (No. 12); remove to a plate. Whisk 1 tablespoon flour, a pinch of paprika, and pepper to taste into the drippings; cook, whisking, until golden. Whisk in 1 cup milk; simmer until thick. Pour over the chicken.
16. Spice-Crusted: Make Breaded Chicken (No. 12), substituting 1 cup fine cornmeal mixed with 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne for the breadcrumbs.
17. Nuggets: Cut 2 large chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces; season with salt. Dip in buttermilk, then dredge in 1 cup flour mixed with 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning. Fry in 2 inches of 365 degrees F vegetable oil, 4 minutes.
18. Spicy Tenders: Cut 4 small chicken breasts into strips. Dredge in flour, then dip in 4 beaten eggs mixed with 1 tablespoon each Sriracha and water; dredge in panko. Fry in 1 inch of 350 degrees F vegetable oil, 6 minutes. Serve with mayonnaise mixed with Sriracha.
19. Pesto Pasta: Brown 1 sliced large chicken breast in a skillet with olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, 5 minutes. Add 1/2 cup white wine; simmer until reduced, 5 minutes. Add 3/4 cup pesto and 3/4 cup cream; cook until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Toss with 12 ounces cooked pasta.
20. Kebabs: Cut 2 each small chicken breasts, Italian sausages, bell peppers and red onions into 1-inch pieces. Marinate in 1/4 cup olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, 3 smashed garlic cloves and a pinch each of salt and Italian seasoning in the refrigerator, 30 minutes. Thread onto skewers; grill over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes per side.