31. Fried Rice: Scramble 3 eggs in a skillet in 2 tablespoons vegetable oil over high heat; remove to a bowl. Heat 1 more tablespoon oil in the skillet. Add 1/2 chopped onion, 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli and 1 teaspoon each sugar and kosher salt; cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Add 2 cubed small chicken breasts; stir-fry 5 minutes. Add 3 cups cooked rice and the eggs; stir until hot.
32. Tomato Fried Rice: Make Fried Rice (No. 31), swapping 3/4 cup diced tomato and 1 bunch chopped scallions for the broccoli.
33. Oven-Fried: Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1/4 cup dijon mustard. Add 4 small chicken breasts; turn to coat. Dredge in 2 cups crushed cornflakes mixed with 1 teaspoon paprika; bake at 400 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes.
34. Basic Poached: Cover 2 large chicken breasts with cold water in a pot; add 1 tablespoon kosher salt. Bring to a gentle simmer; cook until just firm, 15 minutes. Plunge into salted ice water, 30 seconds, then drain.
35. Creamy Salad: Make Basic Poached Chicken (No. 34); dice. Mix with 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup each sour cream and chopped parsley, 2 chopped celery stalks and 2 tablespoons chopped celery leaves.
36. French Salad: Make Basic Poached Chicken (No. 34); dice. Mix with 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard and 1/4 cup chopped mixed herbs.
37. Chopped Salad: Make Basic Poached Chicken (No. 34); chop. Toss with chopped tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, cilantro, and salt and pepper. Top with minced red onion, olive oil and lime juice.
38. Barbecue Sandwiches: Make Basic Poached Chicken (No. 34); shred. Warm 1/4 cup cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 1 tablespoon hot sauce and a pinch each of celery salt, black pepper and cayenne; toss with the chicken. Serve on buns with pimiento cheese and pickles.
39. Tex-Mex Roll-Ups: Make Basic Poached Chicken (No. 34); shred. Mix with 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/3 cup each sour cream, chopped canned green chiles and chopped scallions, and the juice of1 lime. Serve in tortillas.
40. Cheddar Melts: Make Basic Poached Chicken (No. 34); dice. Toss with 1/2 cup each diced celery and apple and 1 chopped scallion. Add 1 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon onto toasted English muffins; top with sliced cheddar and broil until melted.