21. Fig Squares Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with cardamom. Cut into small squares; top each with a fig half and a dollop of robiola. Bake, then top with caramelized onions.
22. Cajun Shrimp Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Mix 3/4 cup tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning; spread over dough rounds and top with 1 cup shredded manchego. Bake until golden. Saute scallions, green bell pepper, celery and shrimp; season with red pepper flakes. Scatter over pizzas.
23. Clam Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with oregano and 1 cup shredded mozzarella, then bake until crisp. Top with 8 ounces chopped canned clams and 4 ounces sliced mozzarella; bake until melted.
24. Bianco Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds; top with olive oil, salt, thyme, oregano and 1/2 cup robiola. Bake until crisp, then add 4 ounces each ricotta and bocconcini, olive oil and salt; bake until the cheese melts.
25. Tomato Bianco Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24); add 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes with the bocconcini. Top with basil.
26. Bianco Mortadella Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24); top with 2 ounces sliced mortadella after baking.
27. BBQ Chicken Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with cooked chicken, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, scallions, pickled jalapeños and 1 cup shredded cheddar. Bake until golden.
28. Verde Stretch dough into a 15-inch round; bake until crisp. Puree 1/4 cup each pistachios, basil, parsley and scallions with 1 cup arugula, 2 garlic cloves, 1/2 cup olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread over crust. Top with Parmesan and more arugula.
29. Onion-Corn Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Spread each with caramelized onions. Top with thyme, corn, olive oil, salt and pepper. Bake until golden; garnish with basil.
30. Onion-Bacon Make Onion-Corn Pizzas (No. 29). Add 2 tablespoons diced raw bacon before baking. Top finished pizzas with arugula.