11. Scalloped Eggs: Make Hard-Cooked Eggs (No. 5). Slice and layer in a buttered baking dish with 2 sliced boiled potatoes. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Whisk 6 tablespoons each milk and sour cream with 1 tablespoon flour. Pour over the eggs, top with breadcrumbs and bake at 350 degrees F, 25 minutes.
12. Basic Scramble: Whisk 2 eggs with 1 to 2 teaspoons milk or heavy cream; season with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add the eggs and stir until just set.
13. Pastrami Scramble: Make Basic Scramble (No. 12), adding 2 ounces sliced pastrami. Top with smoked gouda and scallions.
14. Biscuit Sandwich: Make Basic Scramble (No. 12), adding 1 tablespoon chopped chives. Split a biscuit and melt a slice of cheddar on the bottom; top with a cooked sausage patty and the eggs. Cover with the biscuit top.
15. Spicy Scramble: Make Basic Scramble (No. 12); add 1/3 cup shredded cheddar, and diced jalapeno to taste.
16. Creamy Scramble: Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 beaten eggs, 2 tablespoons cream cheese, 2 teaspoons chopped chives, and salt and pepper. Whisk until just set.
17. Smoked-Salmon Scramble: Make Creamy Scramble (No. 16); serve on toasted whole-grain bread with smoked salmon.
18. Quick Egg Muffin: Beat 1 egg and salt and pepper in a mug with a fork; microwave 45 seconds. Serve on an English muffin with melted cheddar.
19. Kimchi Eggs: Sauté 1/2 cup drained kimchi and 2 sliced scallions in a nonstick skillet with 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add 2 beaten eggs and stir until just set.
20. Migas: Sauté 4 thinly sliced corn tortillas and 1/2 cup each sliced onion and roasted poblano peppers in a skillet with vegetable oil, 5 minutes. Add 5 beaten eggs and stir until just set. Top with grated cheddar, salsa and cilantro.