21. French Scramble: Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Add 4 beaten eggs and stir until just set, 8 to 10 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons crème fraîche.
22. Caviar Scramble: Make French Scramble (No. 21). Serve in clean eggshells; top with caviar.
23. Breakfast Burritos: Cook 1/2 cup diced chorizo, 1/2 diced onion and 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 4 beaten eggs and 1/2 cup cotija cheese; scramble. Divide among flour tortillas, top with salsa and roll up.
24. Matzo Brei: Cook 1 sliced onion in 6 tablespoons butter in a nonstick skillet. Crumble 2 matzos in a colander and rinse with water. Beat 4 eggs with the matzo, add to the skillet and scramble until set; season with salt and pepper.
25. Classic Omelet: Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper. Place a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add 1/2 tablespoon butter and swirl to melt. Add the eggs and stir briefly with a rubber spatula, then let the bottom set but not brown. Fold like a letter.
26. Spinach Omelet: Make Classic Omelet (No. 25); before folding, fill with 3 tablespoons chopped cooked spinach and 2 tablespoons goat cheese.
27. Asparagus Omelet: Make Classic Omelet (No. 25); before folding, fill with 3 tablespoons chopped cooked asparagus and 2 tablespoons shredded gouda.
28. Fruit Omelet: Make Classic Omelet (No. 25) without pepper; before folding, fill with sliced strawberries. Top with ricotta.
29. Healthy Omelet: Cook and crumble 1 slice turkey bacon. Toast 1/4 cup corn in the drippings; add 2 tablespoons salsa verde. Make Classic Omelet (No. 25) with 4 egg whites, and olive oil instead of butter. Fill with the bacon and corn before folding.
30. Family Omelet: Beat 8 eggs with 2 tablespoons milk, and salt and pepper. Cook in a large skillet as directed for Classic Omelet (No. 25); fill with 1/2 cup each diced ham, gruyère and sautéed peppers.