11. Spanish Corn Mix 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and 1 grated garlic clove. Brush on grilled ears of corn, then sprinkle with grated manchego and smoked paprika.
12. Parmesan Corn Mix 1/4 cup grated parmesan, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 grated garlic cloves, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon each chopped oregano and pepper. Brush on raw ears of corn. Roast at 425 degrees F until golden.
13. Beer-Boiled Corn Bring two 12-ounce bottles amber beer, 2 cups water, 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning and some salt to a boil in a large pot. Add raw ears of corn and boil until tender, about 4 minutes.
14. Caesar Corn Mix 3 tablespoons mayonnaise with 2 chopped anchovies, 1 grated garlic clove, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard and the juice of 1/2 lemon; brush on grilled ears of corn. Sprinkle with grated parmesan and toasted panko breadcrumbs.
15. Corn in Marinara Saute 6 sliced garlic cloves in olive oil, 1 minute. Add two 15-ounce cans crushed tomatoes, 2 cups water, 2 sprigs basil and a pinch each of red pepper flakes and salt; simmer 10 minutes. Add raw ears of corn and cook 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan.
16. Cheddar Cornbread Prepare an 8.5-ounce box of cornbread mix as directed; stir 1 cup cooked corn kernels, 1/2 cup shredded cheddar and 1/4 cup chopped chives into the batter before baking.
17. Corn Succotash Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Saute 1 chopped red bell pepper, 2 minutes. Add 2 1/2 cups raw corn kernels, 1 cup thawed frozen lima beans, 1/4 cup water, 2 teaspoons chopped thyme, and salt and pepper to taste. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in 2 sliced scallions.
18. Southwestern Succotash Make Corn Succotash (No. 17), swapping 1 chopped poblano chile for the bell pepper. Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime juice.
19. Italian Succotash Make Corn Succotash (No. 17), adding 1 cup diced zucchini with the corn. Top with chopped basil.
20. Corn and Tomato Salad Toss 2 cups cooked corn kernels with 1 pint halved cherry tomatoes, 2 diced Persian cucumbers, the juice of 2 limes, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 chopped seeded jalapeno, and salt to taste.