11. BBQ Pork: Skewer cubed pork loin and grill, mopping with barbecue sauce.
12. Cajun Pork: Rub cubed pork loin with 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning; marinate. Skewer and grill, basting with a mix of 1/4 cup each cider vinegar and brown sugar.
13. Curry Pork: Purée 2/3 cup coconut milk, 1 tablespoon each Thai curry paste and lime juice, 3 tablespoons peanut butter, and salt. Marinate cubed pork loin in half the sauce. Skewer and grill; serve with the rest of the sauce.
14. Fennel Pork: Sprinkle cubed pork loin with ground fennel seeds and salt and brush with olive oil. Skewer with bell pepper chunks. Grill, basting with lemon juice.
15. Squash-Pork: Skewer cubed pork loin and parboiled butternut squash; season with coriander. Grill, mopping with a mix of 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar, 1/4 cup maple syrup, and chipotle hot sauce and salt to taste.
16. Thai Pork: Mix 1 pound ground pork, 3 tablespoons each chopped mint, cilantro and basil, 1 minced shallot, 1 minced hot chile and 2 tablespoons each fish sauce and lime juice. Form into 2-inch ovals; skewer and grill.
17. Sesame Pork: Mix 1 pound ground pork, 2 chopped scallions, 2 teaspoons each soy sauce, grated garlic and grated ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon each sesame oil and salt. Roll 1-inch balls in sesame seeds, then skewer and grill.
18. Rosemary Lamb: Marinate cubed lamb leg in 1/2 cup olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, some fresh rosemary and 3 smashed garlic cloves; add salt and pepper. Skewer with zucchini and grill.
19. Classic Lamb: Toss cubed lamb leg with 1 grated onion, 1/3 cup olive oil, and salt and pepper. Skewer with lemon slices, onion and bell pepper; grill.
20. Indian Lamb: Marinate cubed lamb leg in 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/2 cup each minced onion and cilantro, 2 tablespoons garam masala and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt. Skewer and grill; top with chutney.