41. Chipotle Shrimp: Mix 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, the juice of 1/2 orange, 3 tablespoons minced chipotles in adobo sauce and salt. Reserve a quarter of the mixture; marinate shrimp in the rest. Skewer and grill, basting with the reserved mixture.
42. Scallop-Bacon: Boil bacon strips 5 minutes, then cut into pieces. Toss scallops with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon smoked paprika and salt. Skewer with lemon slices and bacon; grill.
43. Mackerel a la Plancha: Skewer 4-inch pieces scored mackerel fillets. Brush with olive oil, season with salt and grill. Sprinkle with smoked paprika and serve with lemon wedges.
44. Swordfish Rolls: Sprinkle thin swordfish slices with lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Lay thinly sliced zucchini on top, roll up and wrap with sage leaves. Skewer with sliced lemon and tomato; brush with olive oil and grill.
45. Veggie: Marinate zucchini, eggplant and bell pepper chunks in olive oil, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Skewer and grill, basting with lemon juice. Season with salt.
46. Veggie Souvlaki: Mash 3 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon each coriander seeds and olive oil, and 1 teaspoon each cumin, paprika and salt into a paste. Brush on zucchini, eggplant and bell pepper chunks. Skewer and grill.
47. Curried Cauliflower: Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil, curry powder and salt. Skewer and grill over indirect heat, covered.
48. Haloumi: Marinate cubed haloumi cheese in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped parsley, 3 minced garlic cloves, and 2 teaspoons each cumin, coriander, paprika and dried mint. Skewer with scallion pieces and grill.
49. Hoisin Tofu: Make Hoisin Salmon (No. 37) with extra-firm tofu instead of salmon.
50. Prosciutto-Fig: Wrap halved figs in prosciutto. Season with pepper, skewer and grill.