31. Salsa Verde Toss 2 pounds boiled cubed Yukon golds with 1 cup each sliced red onion and bell pepper, 1 1/2 cups salsa verde, 1 chopped avocado and salt. Top with cilantro and cotija cheese.
32. Sichuan Cut 2 russets into matchsticks; boil 1 minute. Cook 2 sliced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon each sugar and salt, and 2 dried red chiles in a skillet with peanut oil, 30 seconds. Add 3 chopped scallions. Drain the potatoes; toss with the flavored oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
33. Carrot-Sesame Boil 2 pounds sliced red potatoes, adding 4 matchstick-cut carrots during the last 2 minutes. Drain and toss with 4 chopped scallions and 1/2 cup bottled sesame-ginger dressing. Top with sesame seeds.
34. Salt Cod Cook 3 sliced garlic cloves in a skillet with 1/4 cup olive oil until soft. Mix with 3/4 cup grated tomato, 1/2 cup flaked salt cod and 1 pound boiled cubed Yukon golds. Top with chopped parsley.
35. Thai Mix 1/3 cup each mayonnaise and unsweetened coconut milk, 1 tablespoon each curry paste and lime juice, and salt. Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed russets, 1 sliced bell pepper, and some shredded basil and mint.
36. Indian Cook 1 tablespoon each garam masala, grated ginger and canola oil in a skillet, 30 seconds. Mix with 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup chickpeas and 2 pounds boiled, cubed russets. Season with salt and pepper; top with cilantro.
37. Greek Mix 1 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup olive oil, and salt and pepper. Toss with 2 pounds boiled cubed Yukon golds, 1 cup chopped cucumber, 1/2 cup crumbled feta, 3 tablespoons each chopped red onion and mint, and some oregano.
38. Sweets and Beets Thinly slice 1 pound boiled sweet potatoes and 1 roasted beet. Whisk 1 1/2 tablespoons champagne vinegar, 2 tablespoons walnut oil, and some salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Drizzle over the vegetables.
39. Caviar Whisk 1/2 cup creme fraiche, 2 tablespoons each white wine vinegar, olive oil and minced red onion, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, some minced chives and chervil, and salt and pepper. Toss with 2 pounds boiled, halved new potatoes. Top with salmon caviar.
40. Smoked Salmon Arrange 4 boiled sliced Yukon golds, 1/2 cup sliced red onion, 6 ounces smoked salmon and 2 sliced tomatoes on a platter. Mix 1/4 cup creme fraiche, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and some lemon zest; drizzle over the salad. Top with capers.