41. Bagna Cauda Cook 6 anchovies, 4 smashed garlic cloves and 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes in 1/3 cup olive oil, 5 minutes. Add 1/4 cup each chopped parsley and scallions, 1 tablespoon chopped oregano, and the zest and juice of 1 lemon. Drizzle over 1 pound boiled, sliced red potatoes.
42. Kimchi Mix 1 cup chopped kimchi, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, salt and chopped scallions. Toss with 2 pounds smashed boiled potatoes.
43. Smoky Sweet Potatoes Mix 1 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup each chopped cilantro and scallions, 1 minced chipotle in adobo, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1 teaspoon sugar, and salt. Toss with 2 pounds boiled, sliced sweet potatoes.
44. German Fry 4 slices bacon; cook 3/4 cup chopped onion in the drippings. Add 1 tablespoon each flour, sugar and whole-grain mustard, 1/4 cup each white wine vinegar and water, and salt; cook 2 minutes. Toss with 2 pounds boiled, sliced russets. Crumble the bacon on top. Serve warm.
45. Kraut Make German Potato Salad (No. 44), adding 1 more tablespoon sugar. Stir in 1 cup sauerkraut and 1 teaspoon caraway seeds.
46. Smashed Smash 1 pound warm baked russet potatoes with 1/4 cup each butter and sour cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss with crumbled bacon, chives and sour cream. Serve warm.
47. Broccoli-Cheddar Make Smashed Potato Salad (No. 46). Add 1 cup each cooked broccoli and shredded cheddar.
48. Roasted Halve 2 pounds red potatoes. Toss with 1/4 cup olive oil, 6 garlic cloves and some chopped rosemary; roast at 400 degrees F, 25 minutes. Toss with chopped parsley, salt and 2 teaspoons each Dijon mustard and lemon juice.
49. Grilled Boil 2 pounds sliced russets 5 minutes. Toss with 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary. Grill the potatoes, 1/2 lemon and 1 sliced red onion. Chop the potatoes and onion; toss with olive oil, parsley, salt, and juice from the grilled lemon.
50. Grilled Vegetable Make Grilled Potato Salad (No. 49). Toss with grape tomatoes and grilled zucchini and eggplant.